Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Psychic Wings

School was great. The past few days have been EXCELLENT! I love the storms we've been having. I had a blast. I feel more optimistic when the weather's raging and the wind's roaring. I just feel so ALIVE! Been more open about myself with people from school. Had a party today. IN the classroom. Faris and Jas pretended to have a fight to get Mr Zul to come up and investigate. And then, SURPRISE! FOod and fun galore. Yum. Home baked goodies, a SINFUL chocolate cake, wonderful ambience. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Last night went out with Aimi, Seif and Qais. Seif and me got DRENCHED, even though we were under the shelter of the bus-stop. Shows how powerful the stormy winds were. *sigh* It was such a good day. I wish everyday could be like that. I'm not so reluctant to show my poetic and philosophical side anymore. People either get me, or they don't. So there! =P I feel like I've sprouted wings. I can fly! THe whole world's mine for the taking. And no, I don't mean in a tyrannical manner. Hopefully going out for dinner with Yushaa, Phoebe and Elina later. And guess what? I forgot to switch my MSN status to 'offline' when I went to school. So when I got back home, the message windows were everywhere. Tsk. Sorry, people! Especially Gina! =x Haha. Aww! The storm subsided! *pouts* Ok then. I'm going off to play Age Of Wonders2! (I've got all the cheats!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home