Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Psychic Prayer

I've spent the night balancing out my fears, and I've come to the conclusion that I have every right to step away from the ruins of the past and soar towards the light that is my future. I've been foolish to assume that the past creates the future. The human heart is fragile, but with each crack, each break, it grows stronger. I shall live my life to the fullest, and I shall not look at the shadows that lurk in my mind and heart. I pray that in time, I shall have enough light of my own to banish these demons from my being. But in the meantime, I shall have to be the best that I can be. I've also realised that, for me, helping people is cathartic. In helping them overcome their own fears and earthly problems, I remind myself that we humans are capable of anything, limited only by our own imagination. We have proven throughout the ages that while our mortal flesh is fallible and weak, our spirit is anything but. I pray that the light shall guide me in all I say and do. I refuse to be weakened by fear and uncertainty. Time brings evolution, and I embrace mine. It is my time to evolve, to leave my shell behind and bring my light into this world. I have nothing to fear. I have been evolving all this time, without knowing it, and now it is time to complete the final step. =) And at long last, the skeletons and demons shall be laid to eternal rest. And I shall be free to live my life unfettered by regret and sorrow. I shall touch lives; I shall guide those who have lost their way and show them the light that is hidden in each and every person. This is my prayer for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home