Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Psychic Telepathy

I just got back from a performance. Some National Day Dinner celebration. Hooray. Cute guys galore, specially from the Lion Dance segment. *drool* Shall probably upload the pictures of the performance when I get them. But, yay! My first public performance in the musical scene. I mean outside of school. Obviously. Not very memorable, since I was pretty much zoned out. Too tired to be nervous or excited or anything. Dinner was great on Saturday. =) Yushaa and Phoebe made me laugh loads. Haha. Too bad Elina couldn't join us, though. We had fun, nonetheless. Went to White Tangerine, where the music is ok, but would be better if they weren't trying to bust our eardrums. =P Yushaa's name was officially mangled that night when we dedicated the song Tong Hua to her. The guy's speech, and I'm quoting verbatim here, "The song Tong Hua, dedicated to....what the...." Yes. He said that when trying to read Yushaa's name, which came complete with phonetics for dunderheads who can't pronounce YOU-SHA. He passed it to his bandmate who went on to proudly proclaim, "Dedicated to YO-SHA!" I tried my best not to laugh, especially at the murderous look on our darling's face. Haha. Anyway, darling, we had fun yeah? And we told Jeremy Yeo we're cohabiting! That's new. =) I love how freaked out Yushaa got on the ocassions when I appeared to read her mind. Telepathy, baby! Phoebe was as sweet as ever, Yushaa was bubbly and I was, in my opinion, enigmatic as always. Tsk. A flaw I'm trying to fix, I swear. And finally! Someone who understands my metaphors! Phoebe! <3 Alright. Tired out after performing for nameless socialites and politicians. My cosy corner's calling to me. Guten nacht, mein freunds. God, my German needs improvement. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home