Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Psychic Irony

Ok, I'm pissed off now. I slept the entire day away yesterday. I spent TWENTY FOUR hours sleeping. Woke up to pee and stuff, then went straight back to sleep. But that's ok. Cuz today I woke up fully energised and ready to face life. So I went and showered using my favourite soap (Crabtree and Evelyn's scent doesn't linger, does it?) , had a hearty breakfast, watched South Park for a while, then left the house for Malay class. I TOOK A FREAKING CAB FOR NOTHING. They changed the class timeslot to TUesday. Which was YESTERDAY. So fine. It was like 11:30am, and my next lesson is at 3pm. SO I toddled off back to my house, which is like half an hour's ride from the school Okay! I did some exercises, then listened to music, then played the piano, and THEN I realised it was already 3. ANd out the door I ran, hoping to catch another cab. The SUN was out. So fine. I walked out of the shade to my favourite taxi hunting grounds. And then WATER came pouring down from above. I got drenched, and I stood there blinking stupidly, doing my best NOT to look like a drowned rat. I got thoroughly soaked. Tried for a cab, and failed miserably. I finally gave up and walked back home, leaving squelching wet footprints in my wake. There goes my favourite Converse sneakers. At least now I've got a reason to wheedle my parents into buying me a new pair. Shoes aren't really my thing. JEANS are. My dad got me blue armani jeans! hooray. Anyway, I'm thinking I should have just stayed in bed today. It was like such a comedic day la! Kak Zai at the school desk was like telling me to hold on while she checked the Malay class schedules. And SEIF was still asleep when I called him to double check the timetable. The irony isn't lost on me! The ONE time I actually decide to be a good boy and attend all my classes, everything goes wrong. Humph. I'm drying off in front of the com now, cuz I'm too lazy to locate my towels. But seriously! *whines* I did want to go today. And I went out. TWICE. COunt em. I tried halfheartedly to grab a cab, but let's face it, no respectable taxi driver would want to pick up a soaking wet passenger. I was so wet, the grey patterns on my shirt turned black. -_- Thank Goodness I wasn't wearing my blue armani jeans! ^_^ now that annoying Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life song is playing in my head. Tsk. The things I get myself into. Just got off the phone with Gina. She was gushing about her oral exam yesterday. Chia Wee's exam is tomorrow. Good luck, moocow! And just FYI, I'm servicing my phone today. The one you spilled curry on. =P I'm going off now to make some happy-inducing chocolate sauce to balance out this crappy day. And from now on, I'm going to check the weather forecast before I set foot outside my house! -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home