Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Psychic Vibrancy

Woohoo! It's now 6 in the morning, and I am so hyped. Saturday! I have all day to bang on the piano, roll around the house (I'm so fat now I no longer walk), pig out and watch my shows all day. Ah, the life of a bum. Last night went for flute rehearsal for the first time. I nearly walked out, okays. The place was crowded. And I get stressed when I see crowds. But never mind that, I did pretty well I think. Spent the whole day yesterday with Yushaa, getting rust stains all over us (thank goodness I'm gay, we have a gene that repels dirt of all kinds) and reliving our childhood. Haha. OMG! ANd we saw this totally adorable HUSKY! So so so cute! We saw Juliana and Yusnika, and I thought Jahaber cut his hair. Then I went up to him and said ever so brightly, "Hey! You cut your hair!" He looked at me, then said, "NO. I STRAIGHTENED it." Ok, rare moment. Faiz struck dumb. Haha. ANYWAY, we hogged the swings all day, went to grab milkshakes at Compasspoint, and I made the mistake of mentioning the C-word after Yushaa purchased her Chocolat milkshake at Mac's. CALORIES! Muahaha. SMSed GINA, but that TEEN QUEEN didn't reply. Sleeping in most probably. We saw Shima and some blocky guy outside Mac's. Exchanged exuberant hellos (Shima's effect on people. Haha!), then walked around aimlessly around Kovan. Then we went to the library at Cpoint. Saw Chuck Palahniuk's book Survivor, read the first few pages, and felt so terribly cheated! Where's his literary brilliance?! I think he lost his touch after Fight CLub. But I still adore his older stories! =D Ok, today...let's see....I'm going home at noon. Compete with my neighbours over musical superiority, then bug my mum for more jeans, then I'm going out for dinner with Yushaa, Phoebe and Elina. Huh. I feel so full of joie de vivre! Yay me! 4B! *wistful* Class reunion for teacher's day? *wry* More likely we'll all go in our cliques on our own time huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home