Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Psychic Bliss

My world has righted itself again. Yay! Finally, things are back to normal. Just got home like an hour ago. THe bbq was fun. Haha. Initially I was kinda tired, cuz of all the shuttling the previous two days. But I did go after all. And there IS something invigorating about sea air. The breezes were simply divine! I was drifting around in a state of pure bliss. Never realised how much the sea calms and relaxes me. Haha. We almost burnt the foil we used to hold the coals. Quite dumb, really. In the first place, the material is quite thin. And the weight, plus the immense heat was just too much for poor Mr. Foil. But we improvised! I LOVE the beach. If only my house was that drafty. Gina and Chia Wee were funny. Seriously sidesplittingly funny. They were wrestling like 90% of the time? Haha. We had an icefight. Imagine icecubes whizzing around and people screaming. Mini-blizzard in ECP. We bought a lot of food. And in the end we got quite bloated halfway through. Haha. THough I wish HE had come. >.<>.< My software is seriously giving me a headache. I'll just finish the damned thing tomorrow. I hear procrastination snickering. Tsktsk. Ooh! I read Ms Sumiko Tan's column in Life. If ever wit needed a human avatar, she'd be the perfect candidate. She was writing about the deterioration of the English language in Singapore. Some of the grammatical errors she pointed out are quite thought-provoking. Such as how brought along and took don't necessarily mean the same thing. Haha. Her theory on English-by-osmosis is quite humourous. Haha. English-by-osmosis. That's a new one. She's one of my favourite columnists, for obvious reasons. Um...is she Japanese? O.o Ok...my brain is slowly shutting down. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home