Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Psychic Randomness

Wow. I just watched Xmen3. The Last Stand. Yeah, late I know. But it was so cool! Wee. Watched The Omen too. Pretty disappointing, really. DOesn't live up to its hype. Auntie Gigie's coming back on Wednesday!! My angel is coming back! I don't have to be apprehensive about going home anymore! Yay. I also bought new sheet music. Just small things to keep me occupied while I'm home. And Gina and gang are having a barbeque on Thursday. I've been hibernating today. Woke up just in time to catch Desperate Housewives. Cool. I have to get the piano tuned. >.<>.< Monday blues...oh, my blue-eyed boy. HURRY UP AND TALK TO ME! OK. Going off to either blast the keys on the 'no, or going to see Simpsons. EIther way, I'm so going to kill time. DIE, YOU FIEND! DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home