Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Psychic Healing

Yeah...been pretty mellow these past few days. HE was supposed to come today. =) But then I decided to postpone our *a-hem* study thingy. Yeah! We were juz gonna study physics...nothing else u guys. Haha. Gina got dunked with cake, flour, sesame oil, secret ingredients. Happy 17th birthday Gina Tan! She smelled bad! Cuz the ingredients were like disgusting lah. We were laughing and totally bullying her outside Suntec Mall. Poor Gina. *smirks* We're going out for supper later. At 10. Watching world cup at 12. Bleah. I'm just tagging along for the ride. With Ms Lee and the rest. And KID, TMR U'D BETTER BE FREE. *grin* Today was a total bust, cuz of our schedules. But tomorrow I want u here. I'm ok now, been busy. Busy's good, keeps ur mind off the darker stuff. Yeah, that KID got me hooked on Alegria. Tsk. HE's bringing his Cirque Du Soleil dvd over. So can watch together. Snuggles? :P All right. I'm going off to eat, then later watch SOCCER with Ms Lee, Yiling, Gina, Chia Wee, PC. Haha. And THIS WEEKEND, I'm GOING HOME!! *grin* Well, mostly cuz I miss my first piano so much. Haha. Not an entirely altruistic reason, but still! Home. Yeah. Great. Kenneth ah! Where have u disappeared to, my valiant knight? I have my sights fixed on that white picket fence dream! Well, slightly altered. I want lots of cats! I want a son! And the loving caring partner next to me. That's my dream! Haha. And the 3 storeyed mansion by the beach. Which is why Grasshopper's Just Hit Send story on www.iomfats.org had me in tears. Gosh. I cried enough to flood the Sahara. Beautifully written story by an expressive and sensitive writer. Kudos to Grasshopper for such a well-woven and intricate storyline! *grin* Wow. I just realised my mood swings are worse than a PMS-ing person. Haha. Yay! The energy radiating from Alegria is enough to keep me going for two days on 3 hours of sleep. How cool is that? I'm so glad I listened to Yiling and PC and Chia Wee and went out with them today. Had a blast, and KID couldn't make it either. Haha. Sweing machine, of all things. I ask you. I've taken the first step out of the shadows. Pray that I'll stay in the sun. =) Blessed be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home