Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Psychic Musings

Thanks for the comment, Seth. You're right, of course. It's always been love the sinner, hate the sin. But I must say, I am starting to pay more attention to religion. Those feelings and thoughts I had were from the time I was still struggling to come to terms with who I was, who I am =) But forgive me when I say that from my point of view, homosexuality is not a sin. It is an oddity, another colour in the societal fabric of normalcy. I don't mean to offend, I'm just stating how I feel. =) *looks at clock* It's now 6:30 in the morning...the storm we've been having all night has lessened to a drizzle. I'm still contemplating which house I shall be gracing with my presence. And that was meant to be sarcastic. *rolls eyes* I'm so darn sleepy I can't think straight. Is it just me, or was my last sentence funny? Haha. I'm torn between my piano, my solace. And the two cats at Sembawang, another source of comfort. I tried calling my mum, ask her if I can come home for a while. But I guess she's still asleep. How sweet the dawn is, with everyone silently sleeping, lost in their dreams, and rising sun melting the mists away. I like this weather. Cold and bracing. Damn it. I still can't decide where to go. Piano, or my sweet Baby? *sigh* I've been trying to break my self-imposed isolation. But it's hard. I've grown used to my solitude. I've been idle for far too long. While everyone else is moving forward, I dwell in the shadows that hold promises of eternity. I, more than anyone else, ought to know how foolish such promises are. And wow. I just made an important discovery. Staring at the clock doesn't make it go faster. I hate Sundays. It's always me having to decide where to go. If one of my mp3 players was working, I'd head down to Punggol's rooftop gardens straightaway. Just me, my music and nature. I'm still waiting for the verdict, which will be out on the 28th. I know one thing, I'm hesitant to go back to my mum's house. My last angel has left, possibly gone for good. If so, I'll have lost another house. My brain is zinging off in 6 million directions. What am I to do today? No matter where I go, I'll still be alone. I ought to go now, before the rest of Singapore wakes up. I'll ponder for five more minutes. Then I'll leave. One way or another. The sky has lightened. I'm reminded of my five years in Woodlands. They don't call it Woodlands for nothing. Wherever you turn, there's always greeneries to soothe your soul. It's where I grew up. I used to wake up early there, to catch the sunrise warming the trees. My school was just two minutes away from the house there. *sigh* If I could choose one moment in time to get stuck in forever, it'd be the time I was at Woodlands. The drizzle has stopped. It's time for me to make my decision and go. Where the winds will take me. *pause* I'll call my mum. If she picks up, then it's piano day for me. If not, I'll head down to cuddle my sweet Baby to death. Oh, what the hell. I'm going to Sembawang. I'm not feeling very comfy being around family-people right now. Oh Kenneth! Wherefore art thou? I needst thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home