Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Psychic Awakening

I've spent the past few days in isolation. Just me, my thoughts, and my music. Welcomed the break, though I know the price for my peace is high. But I'm prepared to pay it. Because it gave me an opportunity to deal with some stuff weighing me down. The usual issues that haunt me. I've recently mended my ties with people who were once important to me. I went home. All 3 of them for the weekend. Exhausted though I am, I feel better. Baby and Mimi are getting on fine now. Used to seeing each other, though last night they quarrelled over who got to sleep on the bed. Silly kitties. Baby will always be my favourite though. Tomorrow I'm going to help Nicole look for Barky, her runaway doggie. I know what it feels like to lose your pet, so I hope Barky finds his way home soon. I'm ending my self-imposed isolation tomorrow. So it's back to the routines that have formed another chapter of my life. I've come to a crossroads regarding my music. I haven't lost my skills...but...it gets harder and harder to reach my goal in that area. Hmm. I'm watching two movies this week. The Omen with Malay Co, and The Nun with Gina's usual circle. Then going out with Elina, Yushaa and Phoebe. Yay me. Counting my dwindling savings...>.< Well, anyways. I'm going to grab something to fill my tummy. I'm trying to get rid of negative emotions. Succeeding. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home