Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Psychic Ascension

Well! I feel like I've grown and changed a lot these past few weeks. I have to go home for eight days. The worst week of my life is looming. And for once, even seeing the obstacles in front of me, threatening to force me to a standstill, I'm soaring. I'm unafraid. In the words of William Henley, I am the captain of my soul. The master of my fate. And truly, whatever happens, I'll try my best to beat the blocks in my life. People have sacrificed much for me. This life....it is not mine alone. I owe it to them to rise above all the insurmountables. To someday do for a child what they have done for me. ENough mush! I feel a distance growing between me and my circle. But I feel no pain. Because we meet and part, t'is the way of life. I'll shrug my shoulders and move on. He'll always have a special place in my heart, for healing the wounds I never knew I carried. He breathed life into my empty shell. But the ship has left the port, and must continue sailing in search of new lands, no? Anyway, I have been up at all unearthly hours of the night. Writing, reflecting, and just finding solace in my solitude. I have no idea how I'm going to manage 8 days at home after months of being apart from them >.< I'll just cross my fingers and grit my teeth. I'm going off to catch some sleep now. I only have one class tomorrow. And then I'll have to try and kill time. He must be the most hated icon in life. Going out with Yushaa and Elina! Yay! LIfe is so golden at the moment. I'll just savor the sunshine as long as it lasts, but I'll be mindful of the storms ahead. =) Blessed be, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home