Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Psychic Bindings

I've been feeling so cagey recently. Like restless. It's now 2am. I've been asleep all day. Everything's been growing and collecting and snowballing. I know it's time I grasped life by the ears. But it's just that...so many things are attacking me right, left and centre. So tired I can't even think straight. Yeah, even though I rested the whole day I still feel tired. All of life is a paradox. Things that seem simple might have complications too complex to understand. I'm still wondering what I'm going to do tomorrow. Seems like the light of my life has been sucked out. Like there's nothing to look forward to anymore. This feeling of discontentment has been growing. I just can't decide what to do with my life. Should I pursue my interest in music? But even that has been waning. My eyes are falling closed. School starts at 9 tomorrow. I'm so so so sleepy. Where has my zest for life gone? *sigh* Maybe I'm just too tired to feel happy. Stressing about stuff, and avoiding almost everyone. I think I'll head down to Sembawang this weekend. Cuddle my darling Baby till I feel better. But in the meantime, I'd better head off my maths and science. Well...time for me to go back to sleep. Feel like I'm in hibernation. I just hate routines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home