Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Psychic Wealth

I might have been blinded by certain goals in the past. Like...a leaf that has fallen into a stream and is content to let other factors dictate its path and eventual destination. Well, the veil has fallen from my eyes. I see now, clearly, how my choices affect others; how my emotions influence the emotions of others in turn. I've decided to stop avoiding all the people close to my heart. I'm rich in love. Love from the people around me. And it's probably time I started returning what has been given so freely to me. I'm not good at feelings. So I'm trying hard to be nice and do good deeds. But still, Rome wasn't built in a day. I mess up. It's inevitable. And part of maturing is in cleaning up your own mess. So I've been doing that a lot lately. And I'm pleased at the results. I feel...different. I spent the past two nights in depression. But now I've gotten over it. And Baby did make me feel a lot better. I think we don't fight as much nowadays. He's always getting bullied by Mimi. She is so strange. I don't think she likes Baby very much. She actually provokes fights. Bad girl. Hmm...I don't know what I want to be yet. But I do know what I don't want to be. I've resolved to continue doing good deeds for others. I don't want to be a cold shadow anymore. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home