Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Psychic Wisdom

I'm so tired. Ugh. I read something interesting. If an angel sins, he is fixed eternally in evil. Well...I guess I'm lucky I have a chance to redeem myself. Everyday sees a little more sin. But perhaps humanity as a whole is starting to wise up and bringing more grace to this world. Where there is love, there is His grace. Seif and I passed out on the couch at my house during lunch break. And then we slept till 5. Too late to go for chemistry >.< We simply MUST go for lab tomorrow. Goodness. Angelus! He messaged me. Sounded quite pissed. Don't know what's up with him. Since when was he so pessimistic? Angel indeed. Fallen? haha. I'm now gorged. Bloated full of food. And sleepy. But don't know if I wana go to bed yet. Muy aburrido! Hehheh. Li Han and me were arguing in Spanish just now. Haha. I knew she was talking to Kenneth, but she said no, they weren't talking. They were MESSAGING. So I said el es mismo! Same thing! And she went, nO! No es! Haha. She's teaching me Spanish. So cute. Bleah. I'm going off now. Sleep beckons! And it's already a new day. Argh! I have lab today! So don't wana go. I wana wake Seif up now. Hehhehheh. He's gonna wake up at 2:30 to watch his match anyways. SOCCER is like....I don't get it. 22 men, on a football pitch, running after one ball? Huh. Can we spell neanderthal? "Mine, no mine! Gruntgrunt." Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home