Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Psychic Emanations

Hmm. I'm currently watching Fate/Stay Night. A wonderful story that pits ideals against reality. Well...turns out the cats got into a serious fight. The female Mimi was badly scratched. I don't know why, but she seems to be one of those proud cats who never condescends to those they deem inferior. Baby is a total sweetheart compared to her. And her mood swings! Gracious. Representative of the female species, I think. *grins* Anyway...I'm wondering how long my plan to take public transport will last >.< I've been feeling quite apprehensive. Feels like a big storm is coming my way. So I'll deal with it the best way I know how. Shut off my emotions. I'm feeling sleepy...odd for this early hour. The corridor that I can see from here disturbs me. The light keeps flickering in and out. Distracts me from where I'm seated. Yeah. Things between my father and me are still strained. But we're slowly improving. At least we don't skirt around each other anymore. I can't take it anymore. Too sleepy. Plus, I have school tomorrow. And I have to get that bum Seif up in case he oversleeps again. =P goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home