Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Psychic Rebirth

I'm back. Figured my old journal was getting too cluttered. So I shall create a new one. A blank canvas, a new slate. I'm been getting that a lot. Been feeling so much better. Like how I used to be, minus the ruthlessness and the cold dispassionate way I pick people apart. So yeah, I'm less of a bitch now than I was last time. I'm so tired. I've pulled an all-nighter. Reading, and learning, and planning. Because I now have the wisdom brought about by experience. I now I cannot rush into things headfirst. I have recently acquired the Greater and Lesser Keys. In certain circles, these would be well-known I expect. I have been for the most part, just skimming the books and finding facts that displease me more and more. I have treated those I care about with love recently. And been damning those who have betrayed me. I know now, what falsehood means. I have ways and means of which to ascertain the authenticity of what I'm presented with, be it spoken word or written letters. Anyhow, I am feeling the effort of pulling another all-night stint so close together. I require sleep. But I know, I can't. Not yet, at least. I have to go out. Soon. Let me think...I have to go out at 10. And I'll be back at 4. I can catch a few hours of sleep before that pestilential tornado of sound swirls in at sixish. So that will be two hours of sleep...enough to last me till 12 or 1. During which time, I intend to do research...very thorough research into what I intend to create. *sigh* I am really very exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open. And my brain has stopped functioning. Yet I can't afford another showdown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home