Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Psychic Wilderness

The elements have collided in the heavens. Fire dances across the skies in the form of lightning strikes, brief but immensely beautiful. Water thickens the air, and the earth is singing out for the rains to fall. The clouds darken above me, and my heart leaps as I watch the storm gather. I want to go to my piano, after a long time spent running away from my connections to that place. I know what will be said when I go there, and comfort is not what I need right now. Yet I'm half of a mind to stay here and enjoy the roaring winds and raging storm. Yes, I think. I can enjoy the storm even as I play dark melodies that illustrate the darkness of life and mortal pain. I have time, if I do go. Two hours to have a quick shower and get dressed, and catch the bus down. The storm is a welcome distraction. I'd forgotten how much I love storms. It calls out to me. I must move, the energy burns when I'm still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home