Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Psychic Lucidity

My temperature has been unstable, and my moods unpredictable. Took the blood test...the second needle in a week that I've faced. I have not been able to eat, since anything that goes in goes right out. I half fancy my chest will explode from the strain of puking so much. I'm in one of my more lucid moments here. The fever's receded. My arm still hurts where the needle penetrated it. *shudders* I hate having my veins touched. I couldn't focus enough to play my piano, and my eyes and head went all swimmy. I had porridge (threw that up), then a few hours later ate rice and soup (threw that up too). I feel like I'm floating through clouds. The back of my head is ringing like a church bell, and the nausea is a constant irritation. My appetite died out halfway while I was eating the rice, so I predict I will be on an involuntary diet for the next few days. I tried contacting J, but he appears to have gone under my radar. *sigh* Hot and cold, J. Hot and cold. I have to do something, before I go insane from the weight of my mind and my failing recovery. For well over a week now, I have missed the glory of night. My illness has sapped me of the capability to remain awake for longer than a few hours at a time. *sigh* I'm off to conceal my conscious state from one who will never gain my trust.
J...is it too late for us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home