Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Psychic Uplift

Two days of darkness were no match for the angel who has never failed to heal me and wipe my tears away. So many times, when I was ill, or in pain, he tended to me, held my hand and comforted without question. For that, I am grateful. I sealed myself off, and coincidentally, my cellphone died out at the same time. Tomorrow is yet another day of hectic activity. It is unbelievable how listening to his voice as he murmured words of comfort can ease the burning pain in my heart. I feel so much better, even though we spoke for less than ten minutes. We made plans to play badminton with a few ex-classmates. My phone's being resurrected tomorrow, and I have decided to go home and print out some musical scores and bang on my piano after I'm done doing what I was supposed to have done three days ago. Whew. Say that three times fast. I took a much-needed break and slept the whole day away. Now freshly fed and watered, I feel ready to take on whatever's coming up next. I've decided to take up the offer of friendship, and I'm going out with people I've known for years, but have not met up with recently. The whirlwind of emotions has calmed down to a gentle breeze, and I think this calls for a celebration.
Thanks, Kenneth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home