Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Psychic Defences

Perhaps it is just me, but my sharpness seems to have intensified these past few days. My defences are sky-high, and my elusive nature makes me feel evasive even more than usual. The past few days have been a blur of activity, and I'm alternating between panic at my applications, and confidence in my skill. The time has come for me to put my faith in myself to the test. *crosses fingers* It is time this directionless wanderer mapped out a new path in life. Everyone has been giving me encouragements, ranging from strangers to old acquaintances, so...it's been very heartening. I've got a piano date next Friday. =) I love the Esplanade area, it just gives off that musical aura and you half expect people to burst into song at any moment. Though I don't like the crowds on weekends. My dad topped up my Cashcard! I can grab any sheet music I want at the Esplanade library! *drools* Be still, my heart. I've been putting off going to Sembawang for a long time. Maybe the wounds deep inside will never heal, and the bridge has been burnt permanently, but it is not closure I seek. *tilts head* I shall leave it at that, for I know no one can decipher the meaning in what I've just said. *grins* I have the tendency to become cold and distant in the blink of an eye, and I think the sharp bite of my frostiness has become rather overbearing and is influencing people around me. Therefore I have resolved to keep my thorns to myself. With occasional barbs, of course. Ok, my mind is skipping about again. Ugh. Time for breakfast. My phone just started humming. *raises eyebrow* Ok. Weird. I think I must have dropped it once too many. *smacks phone on table* It's giving off a weird dial tone. Hmm. All right then, I've got to go plan what to do with my day (and my life). Hopefully my current defensive mood will wear off soon.
No fire is hot enough to melt the ice in your heart. I give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home