Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Psychic Allergy

Attencion. I am now ready to officially announce my allergy to felines large and small. After (foolishly) crossing paths with a cute kitty, I cooed and patted my new friend...three minutes later, I was sniffing and sneezing and my eyes were growing redder and redder. Now I'm better, though fever plagues me. Mah-velous. Took a long hot shower, rinsed off all the residual cat fur and general grittiness, and now I'm here surrounded by wads of tissue paper and a wagonload of guilt. Stop it, conscience! I've dumped my scales book somewhere where it can't stare at me accusingly (under the coffee table), abandoned all clothes, and now I'm nursing a cup of tea and a raging headache. Now let me think. I'm meeting Seipo tomorrow at 11am...which means shuttling between buses while dragging some plastic bag of goodies. Whoopee. My ears are !#$%* clogged! Deep...breaths. AAARRRRGGGGHHH! I can barely see, I can't hear a thing, and my nose is running! Sandman! I summon thee! *points Sakura wand* Oh. I saw a lovely Fate/Stay Night chain thingy that I absolutely MUST get!!! Saw it at Comics Connection with Kenneth today. Boy looks good without gel, I must say. *winks* We had fun scouring the mall for presents for Marky Boy's birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday in advance Mark! I had fun...although one annoying woman glared at us when the wooden cross in front of me dropped. How I wish she'd verbalise what she was thinking...she muttered something, glared at us some more then walked out of the shop. Hey, in the first place, the cross just fell down. It certainly wasn't our fault. Hmph. Least...I don't think it was. Was it? Hmm. Anyway, we walked down to where Stephanie and Eng Yong were still eating. Then we walked around aimlessly, and stopped to look at horoscopes in Popular. I'm an Earth Dragon! =D My allergy is not subsiding, apparently. Damn it. After circuiting the mall, met Phoebe and we trundled down to Elina's place. Had fun watching Constantine, one of my new favourite shows, although I don't like the way it portrays the archangel Gabriel. The right hand of God. Then we sat in the dark and tried to spook each other out (it was a dismal failure). I've always been intrigued by the supernatural...always visualise what I would do if I'm up against a formidable supernatural entity. Hehheh. I have a few tricks up my sleeve should such a time come. Ah, night! For once I will not be awake to watch you rise from the darkness in your unearthly glory. Tonight I shall slumber as most mortals do, and drift through dreams of pain and darkness, where hell is not a fiery pit but a cold, lonely plain. Fancy that. It is barely eleven, yet my eyes are drifting shut. Must...finish.......typing..........It's just the allergy that's putting me to sleep! That's why my floor suddenly looks so enticing....*sniffs* Alright. Time for bed, to allow the moon's healing glow to wash over me as I slumber deep. Play date with Seif tomorrow...and finally! I'll get to eat my favourite carrot cake at the Kopitiam! =D This I cannot miss! A big hug for Kenneth and Yushaa and Elina and Phoebe. A pat on the back for Stephanie, Eng Yong, Amin and DOminic. Now I can no longer resist my corner's siren call, so it's away I go.
Bonne nuit, cher enfant. Dans tes langes blanches...A mother's lullaby lives on in the heart of every child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home