Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Psychic Breakthrough

After weeks of misfiring, it appears my instincts are back at their optimum. After getting a weird sensation (trust me, the sensation is very odd) yesterday that something somewhere was wrong, Yushaa messaged me telling me that Elina was going to KK Hospital. Before that I'd told both Yushaa and Phoebe that I thought something wasn't right. I zoomed off to Dover to meet them (and Dominic) before we went to the hospital. Elina looked pale and bloodless, poor darling. She was warded with plenty of goodies (cookies, chocolates, ice-cream sundae. Standard emergency fare), and we were a pretty rowdy bunch. Heh. Arguing and quarreling as is standard. She did look cheered that we came down. =) We stayed till nine-thirty, and got to know her family a bit more. Her mum is nice. I met Benny on the train at Dover station yesterday too. =) He's tall-er now. Not tall zactly, just a bit taller than me. A bit! Slightly. Hee... So anyway...it's a lazy Saturday morning, and I'm supposed to go home and finish up the last bits of the business deal. The meeting's later on in the afternoon, and all I want to do is crawl back into bed. Speaking of which, I must commend the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) for their operators' politeness and quick help. After spending hours struggling with the bloody website, I finally caved and called them up. The nice lady walked me through the whole process in ten minutes, and voila! I was done. Yesterday was truly a day of breakthroughs, in terms of finances and instincts. *sigh* I've been working hard for my music, and I hope it'll pay off. I have slightly more than a month left. No worries. =) You know, I never thought I'd say this, and please shoot me...but all those dry mind-numbing Accounting lessons paid off. All that mumbo-jumbo about Sole Proprietorship and Partnerships and whatnot. Eeck. All right...I've got to go and make sure everything's prepared for the meeting.
Here's a map and here's a Bible, if you ever lose your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home