Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Psychic Connections

Today's much cooler. A steady breeze accompanied me throughout the day, and I enjoyed myself well enough. Could have done without the insects, though. Not a butterfly in sight, although we did get cameos from ants, caterpillars, mites and the occassional wasp. But aside from that, it was a pleasant day. Went over to Phoebe's house. Her dog doesn't like me. Stupid COokie kept barking and screaming at me! FOr no reason! Hmph. Well, cats rule and dogs just drool! So there. Speaking of which, I got home to Bedok at around 7pm, and decided to go to my parents' place at 8:20pm. Excellent timing on my part. *sarcastic* Then after getting the cheques corrected, I went to see Yushaa. Brought drinks and snacks. While I was waiting for her, this totally cute adorable kitty came to me when I clicked my tongue! It was sooooo affectionate, it kept rubbing itself against my legs and purring! I couldn't help it! I melted at the sight! Yay! I've regained my affinity with felines! And he kept me company for at least 10 minutes, even though I knew he wanted to go over to a group of old men eating nearby. He kept looking over at them, then would stand a distance away to give them his mournful look. Of course, they didn't even glance at him. *rolls eyes* So he came back to me and meowed pitifully. Unfortunately, I didn't have any food suitable for him, so I just played with him. Then Yushaa came down, and he finally went over to the old men. I remembered to wipe my hands with wet wipes, since I just discovered I'm allergic to cats! Talk about irony. *rolls eyes* So anyways, last exam tomorrow. Physics. *smirks* If I fail my Physics, I'll go hang myself upside down. I can NOT fail when I've worked so hard at it. *snorts* Yeah, right. OK...anyway, had fun today. Saturday will be my last day of fun, before I have to start studying for the next round. I've neglected reality for far too long. It is time to realise my dreams! *grand* =P Had a talk with Yushaa about my direction in life. Probably I'll aim for that course after all. Make some money, save up, then go to university when I've got enough to get back on my feet. Tonight I finally realised that the blow I took all those years ago affected me a lot. Without it, I'd probably be finishing with my education by now. *sigh* Well, what's done is done. The only way left is forward! =D Now I'm going to go eat and stuff my face before acing that exam tomorrow. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home