Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Psychic Blah

I am oh so exhausted. I have been battling demons on battle.net for half the night, and suddenly my dead phone decided to lock my notepad and deny me access to my own notes. Oh the indignity! I have been panicking for close to an hour now, and I still can't get the bloody thing to unlock! All my thoughts and stories are stored in that bloody contraption! Oh, damn it. I have serviced the phone at least three times already, and each time was painful because all the data inside was wiped out. Don't tell me this is a sign, because for once...I DON'T CARE! MY MESSAGES!!!! MY WORDS!!! I should have transferred them...should have made backup copies just in case. Yeah. 'Should haves' are really nice and all in hindsight...but completely useless. *bangs phone on table* Oh, work you stupid moronic invention! OH! OH! Houston, we have a signal! It lives!! It's ALIVE!!! Muahahahaha! *continues banging phone on table* STAY alive...STAY alive! Oh, son of a nutcracker. -_- It's not responding. No...wait. It just takes a longer time to respond...oh, yeah. My phone's definitely male. =_= *cries* How do I get myself into these fixes? *muses* Now while we wait for this blasted heart-attack inducing blood-pressure busting thingamajig to respond...I must say, the night was a very productive one, if you're interested in the occult aspect of life. I was reading something, when a passage jumped at me and started screaming in my face. It was about Arabic mythology, and the relative hierarchy of demons. Intrigued, I read on further...and realised that the Arabic word "djinn" and the English word "genie" are not at all related. Yeah, go look it up. I'm too lazy to type it all out. Suffice it to say that my interest in the nocturnal arts have finally been rekindled. Since my friends have probably grown bored of me spouting on about angels and light and goodness and all that...a little darkness probably couldn't hurt. *smirks* So I dug out all my occult material and started refreshing my knowledge on the darker aspects of magick. Demonology, specifically. I pride myself on my vast collection of grimoires and tomes that pertain to the occult. Dark, heavy reading matter, but it is so intriguing. Half of them are in Latin, and most come with the warning 'Do not read or say the invocations/names/spells/ aloud'. After having danced around in the light for a few days, I'm starting to feel relieved that I'm back in the comforting embrace of my old friend darkness. Whoa. I have 106 messages on my phone. That's why it's acting up. It flooded my phone yesterday morning. It's from H. =_= Get the hint already, would you? I don't want to go. I won't go. You can't make me! Sheesh. Deleting all of them is a bitch.~
Ten minutes later~
There we go. Messages and stories/thoughts are safe. Now I think I'll reward myself with a little shut-eye. Crawling into my corner has never been so appealing, nightmares be damned. Well...tata. (Forgive my 'highness' today, because I had a little too much happy)
...and Michael answered my psychic call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home