Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Psychic Sunlight

I have witnessed dawn in all its glory, and now golden rays warm my flesh, healing me with the Sun's touch. The moon has fallen away from the heavens, and now the Sun watches as the world begins to awaken. I am one of the privileged few, for my immunity to Night has not faded, and Sleep has given me up as a lost cause. Therefore I have watched as the golden rays peek over the horizon, lightening the celestial palace from black velvet to a lighter blue hue, and finally pink streaks. And now sunlight has flooded the earth, and birds and flowers sing praises of their solar king. Today is Sunday, and I am thankful for that, because it means the stress that usually clots the air will be absent on this fine, golden morning. The air is fresh, cool and comforting, and a light layer of mist hangs over the field opposite my window. The trees are green and vibrant, living emeralds draped on trunks of brass that touch my heart. I love plants. Right now, their leaves are frosted with the morning dew that I used to believe were hung by nocturnal fairies before they vanished into the earth. Everything is shining and golden with hope and contentment, and I feel so gloriously blessed and happy. The past few days have been rather trying for me, what with having to deal with a demonic boss, and the pain my friends were experiencing. But on this wonderfully invigorating morning, I am so thankful that the golden king is spreading hope through his warm, healing rays. I could dance among the sunbeams, with the flowers and birds as my court and orchestra. On days like this, I am the brightest angel on earth, and capable of loving everything and everyone. I can heal the wounded, and I am hope and joy incarnate. My shadows have fled before the light, but I know they will return once Night rises. =) Still, there is this beautiful day that calls out to me. 'Live, love, be happy,' the sunlight sings. The birds echo the sentiment, and I believe I will join them in their heavenly song. Rejoice, humanity, for the beauty of the earth is visible to those who choose to look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home