Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Psychic Truth

I've not been feeling very well recently. So I've decided to confine my movements to within these four walls until Friday. *sniffles pathetically* Now and then, hidden truths are found within the fabric of our existence, like pennies in the pocket of newly tailored suits. (My tailor has recently taken to substituting coins for buttons) Anyway, as I was saying, I've been ill, and I finally dragged myself off the floor to the bathroom at 3 in the afternoon. As I was contemplating the swirling waters pooling around my feet, I suddenly realised...I've been whining about people leaving me, but while everyone around me is moving forward in their lives, I've stubbornly plomped my ample butt on the track and refused to move. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in a nutshell, I've chosen to be left behind. Hmph. And I thought to myself, the truth can be grand and glorious, but sometimes it's like that zit staring at you from the mirror, and you wish you could just pop it if not for the fact that it would leave an unsightly blemish. Slightly irked, I toweled myself dry and resolved to return to my scales with unshakable zeal. It would be nice to finally be able to teach officially. *muses* Ok, I'm going to dig my scales book out from wherever I chucked it.
Don't forget to remember me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home