Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Psychic Nightmare

I had a terrible nightmare that lasted ten hours. I was walking around with my family and people I knew. I think we had some function to attend. Then a little Chinese boy came up to me. Sweet and innocent and all. He asked me, "What is God?" His parents were Atheists. So I knelt down to his level and told him, "Your parents don't want me to talk to you about God." I said it in a nice tone. He looked bewildered, then he walked off the edge and jumped. *cries* I was screaming for someone to call an ambulance, but I knew he was already dead. His spirit was restless, and it haunted us all. Needless to say, from that point on, my nightmare grew steadily more violent. Why do all my dreams haunt me like this? Why do I always dream of suicides and death? What are they trying to say? Each broken body haunts my waking hours, each shattered soul pricks my heart. I don't want to sleep anymore.
Gabriel, what are you trying to tell me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home