Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Psychic Nostalgia

Ah, home. I've been here for just a few hours, and it feels as though I never left. The piano keys are warm to my touch, and everything here is blossoming and blooming. I haven't visited the back garden. I think our turtles are dead. Haha. The plants are still as green as ever. It's as though time has stopped in this place. Everything is the same, yet I know I have changed. I've been banging away on the piano all day, before finally falling asleep on the sofa. I doubt I'll remain here for long though. My nature is to fly and be free. So it's off to Sembawang I'll flit come the weekend. I was supposed to go out with Yushaa in the afternoon today, but I somehow fell asleep. Was up late helping someone rewrite his essay. I have several days left to collate my portfolio. Hmm. Anyhow, it just feels odd to be here and see the same people, but knowing that now we all have secrets of our own to keep. Odd, but pleasant in a strange way. My piano beckons! Away I go!
Muses, thank you for your gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home