Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Psychic Jolt

I saw something which gave me a shock. Now words swirl uselessly through my head, and I have no idea what to say or do regarding this situation. All the things I could have said, all the things I could have done...but I sat by and watched the world slip away. My own stupidity amazes me. I am still so stunned my fingers are trembling over the keyboard. The worst mistake a man can do is hesitate. In that moment, a breath too long, everything can change beyond recognition. If I could take it back, rewind time to that one singular moment that changed my life, I would. I would. If I could erase all the moments of bitterness, of mistrust, of pain, I would. But it's too late. I hesitated, and in that one moment of time, you slipped out the door.
Short-circuit my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home