Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Psychic Charge (-)

My body has been flooded with seemingly limitless energy. I half fancy a run under the moonlight, whirling through the shadows unseen. I've been pacing the house unceasingly, and it is only now that I have forced myself to sit and channel the energy pulsing through me into words. The urge to run has never been so powerful. I have to do something to burn the excess off; it's giving me a headache to be so still when I feel practically nuclear-powered right now. This energy is borne on winds of sadness...for everything that could have been, but will never be. Night has descended in all its finery, and I am one of her ornaments. I have to find something to do before I spontaneously combust. I need to run, to do something to keep the pain at bay. I have to do something! My mind is hammering. Runrunrun. But I can't find it in me to dress up for the night, as I usually do. Not that I am lacking in energy. Not in my current state, when I'm in constant motion. I have to keep moving, because I don't want to catch my breath. Keep me moving. Where can I go to at this time of night when I need a moment of peace? I don't want to be near water for once. I have my music, I have my words, the world is mine. But where? Runrunrun. I am shaking with energy. I have no inclination to fight the desire to move, to be one with the winds and shadow, to be part of the night. The rational part of my mind wars with my instincts. I will run until I fall to my knees. I won't stop even if my lungs collapse. I must...have to burn all the excess energy off. I'm already gasping, and I'm wasting time typing. I must leave now. Leave my prejudices and fears and opinions behind, let all my pain melt away in drops of sweat. Runrunrun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home