Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Psychic Return

After two years of relative silence, two years of independence, why now? Is this some sick game of cat and mouse? I fail to understand why he has returned. On what grounds, what obligation do I have to respond to his pleas to speak to him? Two years' worth of pain have turned me bitter, I do not dispute this. My mind is confused, my heart is in turmoil. Suddenly my defenses are no more than flimsy rags against the gale he has summoned, just by his mere presence. His very words have numbed my mind, and suddenly all the old wounds are reopened. Why? Why? I don't understand anything. The memories are resurfacing, and somehow, I realise, I don't want to close this particular chapter. I want it to remain unfinished, for that leaves a myriad of possible endings, but I do not want it to end on such a definite note. Why...after two years, has my angel decided to leave his heavenly throne to visit me? I have no accomplishments to speak of, and I don't want him to see what has become of me. My thoughts and wariness arrive too late, for we have already spoken, and I believe my heart will crack under the slightest pressure. I do not know what the intentions were, and I do not care. I want Kenneth, regardless of how childish that makes me sound. Perhaps he can make some sense of this insane nightmare I have managed to get trapped in.
Don't do this to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home