Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Psychic Sparkle

The day started off in its usual monotone. I woke up, got dressed, hung on the phone, then went out to get Muffin, Benjy and Matilda fed. Muffin went wild, clawing my jeans and mewling till she turned blue in the face. Well, metaphorically speaking of course. There was a brief skirmish between Benjy and Muffin, in which everyone got very agitated. Then at four, I left to get reacquainted with my piano. It seems as though I never left, although the signs of departure are clear to enlightened eyes. Changes here and then, both minute and large, all these I observed with a heavy heart. Time is a fleeting friend, and I made the most of it while I was there. I have decided that I need new files, plural. I can't stand loose sheet music, yet I can never have enough files for my notes. I toyed with the idea of publishing, since the topic was broached yet again. I quite regret turning down the offer of writing a novel two months back. Well, what's done is done. I can always go indie. I have also decided to enter the competition, which means lots of panic, high levels of stress, and pretty good exposure to the local arts scene, which I think has undergone a tremendous amount of change. Hmm. Today was one of the rare occasions when I did not protest spending time with my family (which is in itself a rarity). Of course, the necessary barriers were up and functioning...but still. It was nice to actually spend time without clashing personalities or viewpoints for once. We skirted around sensitive issues, and stayed on terra firma for most of the conversation over ice kacang and chendol. Then it was homeward bound for me. As for my angel, who has mysteriously returned after a long hiatus, I can only say that I hope I've misread the signs (I suck at fortune-telling, by the way, besides many other things) and that nothing has changed. Certainly many seem to think so. I'm in a lighthearted mood tonight, and that bodes well for the circle around me. Synchronized emotion and all that. I've been extra careful to eat properly, my wounds have finally healed completely, and I can move unencumbered by jolts of pain. I must say, though...the thrill of a fight is addictive. Maybe it's just a guy thing. *muses* Oh, speaking of guy things....my assassin expired! Crap. And I worked so hard to get all the items and everything....full Natalya's Odium set, not to mention the Charms and Uniques. Tsk. Annoying. *smiles* Perhaps the world has righted itself. I dare not hope for too much, but that's the funny thing about hope...it can never be bound by limitations. And nor can I, when it comes down to it. =)
Thank you everyone. For having unshakable faith in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home