Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Psychic Calm

The night brings a sweeping wave of melancholy, yet it also seems to envelop me in a soothing embrace. My nightmares have left me for the moment, and my sleep is peaceful and uninterrupted. This is the perfect time for me to hone my skills; these few months of peace I have left. Both in languages, and in music. Hmm. I am at peace with myself. At least for now. I have eluded contact with my family for a long time...and tomorrow I shall be attending a family gathering. I am apprehensive, but the current wave of calm that engulfs me seems to dull all fears. If only I can enter this state at will...meditation perhaps? No, I'm usually too hyper to meditate. Forever rushing here and there to burn off excess energy. The new week approaches, and it is time for me to balance out my karma and activities coming up. I will continue with my mental gymnastics, and hopefully get a job! Job equals to more resources. More resources equals to a better me! Or I can just ask my parents...hmm. No! Job it is! I like this soothing calmness that spreads itself around my room. I have a few more articles on Westboro Baptist Church that I found, but I'll probably post them when I'm in the mood to rant. I don't want to end this calm wave just yet. =)
Thank you, Gabriel. Angel, I hope you're happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home