Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Psychic Cutoff

Go away and leave me to tend to my wounds in lonely silence. J bridges the distance that much more with each day, and my piano will arrive this week. Still I hurt, and I weep bloody tears for everything that R has put me through. It was too much to ask for. I have given away much of what holds meaning for me, but I still keep J's writings and his bears. That is enough. I have had enough, and I am closing myself off. The silence I can break with my music, and my wounds will heal with time. But for now...leave me be where I am myself in the darkness. There is nothing to stop the tears from falling, nothing to contain the pain. I am myself as I weep for J's pain, for his longing for so much more, for the return of R as he used to be.
And the silent scream goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home