Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Psychic Quiscence

I'm headed for a breakdown. Hence the decision to run back home and seek comfort in my piano, pull from the wellsprings of peace that I have known for half my life. I don't think anyone can quite comprehend the fact that silence drives me crazy. Passivity does not suit me well. I tend to go into hibernation when I am not actively doing anything. Hearing her words of comfort only served to increase my agitation, although I'm not sure why. "Things will be fine, don't think so much." Perhaps it is the knowledge that things will never be fine between us. Terence only aggravated the situation during our conversation. He called me twice, and while hearing his voice made me smile, the things we talked about made me want to drop my phone and run. I am convinced that I will be left alone and penniless. *grits teeth* I'm slowly going insane, and nearly out of mind with frustration. *screams* The calm and stillness that people have come to associate with me is merely an illusion. I'm kicking and screaming in my mind. *curses* I'm going home tomorrow. A family that eats together, stays together. Cliches be damned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home