Wanderings Of A Philosophical Wonderer

Gay, philosophical, poetic, dark, light. ME.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Psychic Rain

I hung out with the queer gang to cool off yesterday. Things have since smoothed over. I met up with Yushaa and Amin at Pasir Ris at 3pm, then we went to the chalet. Thunder rumbled, and Yushaa and me went out to walk by the beach in the rain. Had fun splashing each other, and getting thoroughly soaked. There is something about nature that manages to soothe the savage beast lurking in every man. We spent like two hours walking around in the rain, and when it stopped, we explored the backways of Pasir Ris park. Came across some swamp, stood on the bridge, and my keen eyes spotted something moving in the water. It was a komodo dragon! A small one, but still! We saw cranes too. And while we were watching the komodo dragon slithering over the rocks, a kingfisher dove down into the water and emerged with a morsel in its beak. Then our stomachs asserted themselves, and we walked off to White Sands to grab some food. Phoebe met us there, and I startled the poor girl by grabbing her arm as she walked past. So we sat down at Mickey D's, and talked for a while, before taking a bus back to the chalet. Both Yushaa and me were suffering from hypothermia by then. And then, surprisingly! My clothes dried off! We pigged out at the chalet, and then Zul came down. Damn it. I was polite though. Really! Then I got wet a second time when they threw me into the pool! *indignant* I tried my hardest to drag Yushaa into the pool with me, but failed. I succeeded once I climbed out of the pool. Pushed her in with a loud, satisfying 'SPLASH!' The look on her face was priceless, I tell you. Then soaking wet, we said our goodbyes to Elina darling and went home. I froze on the bus ride home, and took a long hot shower and it was bed for me.
Nature heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home